All OTRS trainings are standardized and follow a consistent agenda. Each participant receives temporary access to a training system that can be used during the training. The availability of the system after the training varies between 1-2 weeks. No individual user manual or training of the customer’s system is included.
All participants of the Foundation Training will get an overview of the standard functionalities of the OTRS web interface and some background knowledge how it works. The main idea of that Training is to train Trainers which act as multiplicator. The external interface will be presented as well, that the Agent can show clients how to operate the external interface. The Training is designed to provide two time slots per day.
The first Training is starting at 08:00 am and stops at 12:30 pm (CET). The second training is starting at 02:00 pm and stops at 06:30 pm (CET). The language is DE in the morning and EN in the afternoon.
You still have some vouchers for the Transition Training left? They can be used for the Foundation Training, as well.
Price: 350 €/$ 350
A voucher for such training, allows participation in the morning or afternoon.
The Foundation Training is the first module of our training series. Those who have completed this can then attend the Administration Training.
- This public Foundation Training is not designed as an individual end user training.
- The content is always the same and focus on the usage of OTRS, without a customer specific training.
- Furthermore a the public training system will be used, which is available for 10 days for every attendee.
- Recording of the training is not allowed.
- Module: OTRS Agent Interface
- OTRS Agent Interface
- Login & 2FA
- Navigation and Usage
- Personal Dashboard
- Module: How to work as Agent with
- Login data to the Training-System
- Slides which are used during the training
Bookings are closed for this event.